Logos are everywhere! We all remember logos from our favorite sporty brands like Nike and Adidas. Both women and men participate in this style trend. This phenomenon has expanded to the fashion and luxury brands. From the popular luxe brands like Gucci and Dior, tees and accessories, logos are showing up as part of the style lexicon. You see logos all over Instagram and in fashion magazines and on your favorite You Tubers. Brands are bringing back their old logos and patterns which is exciting to those who follow fashion and trends. I will put links to some examples below!
I have to admit, I do have some logo clothes and accessories in my closet. I am not talking about having a logo from head to toe, but as an accent to your outfit. I love mixing logo t-shirts and accessories into my wardrobe for work, casual Fridays and weekends. Tees and accessories with logos are easily found in-store and online or in vintage/second-hand shops. The price difference between the luxe brands and other brands can be a cold splash of water, yet the trend lives on.
One brand that has been very good at this trend is Gucci. The Gucci logo is everywhere! From belts to t-shirts to handbags, Gucci has reinvented itself in its own vintage image. The last few seasons have been full of the use of their own logo and fun images or patterns that the trend and fashion world has embraced. They have released new handbags with their vintage canvas logos and in vintage styles. You can also find vintage and pre-loved bags, clothes and accessories on resale sites like The Real Real and Fashionphile.
One popular example is the logo tee trend. Brands from contemporary designers like Marc Jacobs as well as luxury brands like Gucci, Burberry and Balmain have t-shirts with their logos on them. People love these tees. I too have logo t-shirts in my wardrobe. I mix them in with my outfits when appropriate for me. Imagine these shirts under a blazer with jeans and your favorite leather sneakers… that is my go-to casual-smart outfit!
Maybe you will jump into logo mania with the rest of the fashion world. Perhaps not from head to toe, but with a few fun pieces.
Links to Items:
- Gucci Rose Belt (Nordstrom)
- Gucci Black Belt (Nordstrom)
- Gucci Cocoa Belt (Neiman Marcus)
- Gucci-Print Cotton Tee (Neiman Marcus)
- Gucci Interlock Tee (Nordstrom)
- Gucci Embellished Graphic Tee (Nordstrom)
- Men’s Gucci Logo Tee (Nordstrom)
- Gucci Small Marmont Matelasse Shoulder Bag (Nordstrom)
- Gucci Marmont Fringe Flat Black (Nordstrom)
- Men’s Pierre Balmain Logo T-Shirt (Nordstrom)
- Men’s Fendi Mania Pullover Hoodie (Neiman Marcus)
- Men’s Fendi Slide(Neiman Marcus)
- Men’s Adidas Originals Cap (Nordstrom)
- Balmain Logo Tee (Nordstrom)
- Burberry Sandon Card Case (Nordstrom)
- New Ace Gucci Band Leather Sneaker (Neiman Marcus)
- Dior Bracelet
Thanks for reading! XO, Dawn
Please share this post with your stylish friends!
Connect with me:
- Facebook: @astylishteacher https://www.facebook.com/astylishteacher/
- Instagram: @stylishteacher https://www.instagram.com/stylishteacher/
- Twitter: @stylishteacher https://twitter.com/stylishteacher
- Shop @stylishteacher_closet https://www.instagram.com/stylishteacher_closet/
- Not a sponsored blog unless stated in the title. These are my own opinions & ideas.
- Affiliate or referral links used when available at no extra cost to you.